Senior First Aid certificate is valid for 3 years. CPR Certification is strongly recommended to be renewed annually.
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, you may call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
1-day course with 3 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment issued the same day:
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR
- HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support (BELS)
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- how to properly assess an emergency situation
- CPR techniques on adults and infants
- using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
- managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
- managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
- infection control procedures
- managing exposure to extreme temperatures
- administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
- assessing and moving sick & injured
- legal responsibilities of a first aider
- basic anatomy and physiology
- managing shock
- and much, much more!
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in First Aid and CPR, Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Advanced Diploma WHS, Whitecard, RSA, RCG and Barista Courses.
Central Coast NSW First Aid Training Location:
Shop 2, 203 The Entrance Road Erina NSW, 2250